GEI developed the video on behalf of API to help practitioners with baildown test interpretation in order to estimate LNAPL transmissivity. LNAPL transmissivity is a key metric to evaluate the recoverability of LNAPL in groundwater. The video provide tools and guidance to help practitioners identify and rectify the most often encountered problems with baildown test interpretations based on GEI’s experience as well as experts within API.
- ANSR Volume 9 | Issue 6 – Assessment and Control of Ebullition Facilitated NAPL and Contaminant Transport
- ANSR Volume 9 | Issue 5 – Typical Metrics for Evaluating Advective NAPL Movement in Sediments
- ANSR Volume 9 | Issue 3 – Estimating NAPL Hydraulic Conductivity and Migration Rate Based on Laboratory Test Results
- ANSR Volume 9 | Issue 2 – Oil-Particle Aggregates and In Situ Deposited NAPL Sediments
- GEI Staff Presented at the AEHS Foundation 30th Annual International Conference on Soil, Water, Energy, and Air
Subscribe to Applied NAPL Science Review (ANSR)SIGN ME UP